- Worcesters Primary School ~ Middlesex ~ Artists in Schools were very easy to work with as a company. They were easy to contact and they responded to emails immediately. From the moment Jane and Alan arrived we felt we were in capable hands. They prepared all the resources that we needed and were able to manage the school staff effectively to set up the room. Jane and Alan's relationship with the children was fantastic, the children were engaged from the beginning and they both managed behaviour well too. The activities they had prepared worked well with our topic of Ancient Greece and they were well pitched for the age group. Both Alan and Jane helped the school staff to clear up at the end of the day and to set up for the next day. The children thoroughly enjoyed the different art activities and the drama workshop. We would definitely book Jane and Alan again and work with Artists in Schools. Thank you for your hard work to make our visit memorable.
Make an Enquiry Now
- Verulam School ~ St Albans ~ Darcy - Absolutely amazing as always. Darcy has such a great rapport with students. Excellent outcomes. Would definitely book him again.
- Vyners School (Secondary) ~ London ~ Workshop coordination – excellent - quality excellent - value for money – good. The workshop was an excellent experience. Sean’s planning and delivery was as I had hoped and the pupils got a great deal out of the experience. I would certainly use Artists in Schools again and recommend to others.
- Waltham Holy Cross Junior School ~ Waltham Abbey ~ The workshop was a fabulous success. All the pupils learnt how to make a range of musical instruments, which are now on display at the front of the school. The workshop was well planned and resourced, and was good value for money.
- William Cobbett Junior School ~ Farnham ~ Very enjoyable, work produced is lovely – the children were very proud of their work, a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
- Woodlands Primary School ~ Borehamwood ~ Please pass on a massive thanks to Darcy for yesterday. His workshop was amazing, including every child in the school and he just took it all in his stride. All the adults have been raving about the art and the children have been talking about it non-stop. The end products are fantastic and everyone has made a contribution. What a thoroughly remarkable talent to inspire!! Thank you.
- Sandling Primary School ~ Maidstone ~ We felt that the workshop was successful and the feedback from the children supports this
- Soho Parish Primary School ~ London ~ It went really well, the children all had a unique experience and the stone carvings are beautiful! Anthony was really friendly and great with the children!
- South Wootton Infant School ~ Kings Lynn ~ Extremely well-co-ordinated. Heidi was exactly the right person to visit and work in our school. She delivered a superb two day workshop and the resulting felt banner is just gorgeous. It will make a beautiful addition to our new library! Heidi was here before anyone else in the morning and left after the teachers!! Feedback from staff and parent helpers was that she had an excellent rapport with the children, repeating the same instructions 6 times with the same enthusiasm each time! I'd love to work with Heidi again!
- South Wootton Infant School ~ Kings Lynn ~ Just a quick email to say how brilliant Jane and Alan were yesterday. The workshop went so well and we are all really pleased with the completed mural. It has really added new life to the hall. Thanks also for all your help and support in arranging the workshop. I will certainly recommend Artists in Schools to other Heads and will think what our next project could be!
- Southbank International School ~ London ~ Darcy was lovely with the children, he captivated them from the very beginning, and he was extremely flexible with the timetable and willing to work around our requirements and requests.
- St Aubyn’s School ~ Woodford Green ~ I have nothing but praise for Darcy. He was happy, professional and clearly loves what he does. From start to finish the kids were motivated, enthusiastic and focused. We now have 61 kids whose aim in life is to be an artist/inventor. They are so very proud of their new skills and piece of sculpture that many of them bought their parents into school to see their work. They have also devised new aspects of their work to further develop it. Thank you so much for putting us into contact with Darcy and I am sure we will be contacting you for future workshops.
- St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School ~ London ~ It was fantastic. All children and staff thoroughly enjoyed it. Heidi was brilliant and we look forward to working with her again in the future!
- Swineshead St Mary’s C of E Primary School ~ Boston ~ Enjoyed by all! Brought out the creative talents in our group of gifted and talented artists. Children are thrilled that their models have been displayed in our school. Wonderful opportunity for professional development. Would use again. Thanks!
- Oliver Goldsmith Primary School ~ London ~ Anne was well prepared and had a great relationship with the children offering just the right blend of challenge plus support for them to be very successful
- Martins Wood Primary School ~ Stevenage ~ I worked with Darcy once before and know he gives an excellent workshop. This time was just as exciting! The children loved the opportunity to work in a material they rarely have the chance to work in. They enjoyed the metal bashing; they were thrilled by the sense of risk involved in doing something teachers are usually too afraid to try. Darcy was exciting and inspiring; the children came away talking about how they could make their own inventions.
- Marden Primary School ~ Tonbridge ~ From the outset of making contact with Artists in Schools I was able to receive practical advice about organising to have an artist in residence; particularly regarding options in cost and meeting the schools needs. The artist was dynamic and friendly, inspiring adult and children alike. Our biggest sadness was that he couldn’t have stayed with us for another day to work with Reception and KS1 children! All children were able to participate and achieve success. Parents were invited to come to the hall after the school to see the children’s work. Many positive comments were received. Warmest thanks.
- All Saints CE Primary School ~ London ~ I found everything very easy to organize. The information was clear and it was great to have email and phone contact with Simon and the artist. The artist was very approachable and easy to work with, and he had a lovely attitude towards the children. Many thanks for a super day!
- Boxmoor Primary School ~ Hemel Hempstead ~ Excellent! Anne Schwegmann-Fielding was professional and organised, with very clear ideas of how everything would run. Excellent rapport with the children and behaviour management and she created a beautiful finished product!! Artists in Schools great to work with as an organisation too!
- Bridgewater Primary School ~ Northampton ~ The Batik workshop was fantastic and Sarah was brilliant. We definitely hope to book her again next year! Thanks for your help with organising it.
- Brookside Junior School ~ Romford ~ Maggie was very professional. The sculpture looks fab! The children loved making it. I’d definitely use this company again!
- Chalfont St Giles School ~ Bucks ~ Everything went really well with Laura’s workshop – and we have got a fantastic felt banner.
- Eversholt Lower School ~ Bedford ~ Hedley’s visit went extremely well and everyone involved had a most enjoyable day. The children were enthralled by his skills and so were the staff!
- Flamstead Primary School ~ St Albans ~ From the beginning to end Artists in Schools provided a really helpful and efficient service and the workshop itself was fabulous. The children were engaged and busy throughout the day. They had fun and achieved some excellent sculptures. By holding the workshop it meant that the children could experience working with an artist and learn skills it would be difficult to teach in school.
- Handsworth Wood Girls School ~ Birmingham ~ Day was well planned and structured. Students were involved and well motivated.
- Henley Youth Festival ~ Oxfordshire ~ The children and teachers in both schools thought the workshops were fantastic – unlike anything they had done before. Our aims for the workshop were certainly fulfilled and met our expectations
- Hounslow Town Primary School ~ Middlesex ~ Fantastic day – the children were engaged and enthusiastic. They enjoyed the planning and especially making of the sculpture. They are so proud of them.
- The Chauncy Secondary School ~ Ware ~
Thoroughly well developed concept – already talking of rebooking for next year. Had a great time, thanks!
- Drew Middle School ~ London ~
Alison fitted in well in our school and worked well with the children – we would love to have Alison return for another Art week.
- Roysia Middle School ~ Royston ~
Jill’s workshop was excellent, well co-ordinated, good communication at all times, outcomes excellent.
- The Latimer Art College ~ Kettering ~
We had a thoroughly enjoyable and very busy day – the work will be a real asset to their course project – I have been impressed with the ease of use of the website – booking system for the workshop was efficient and well organised – will use you again thank you!