Frequently Asked Questions
How can we get help with funding our project or event?
We do know it can be difficult to get all the funding needed, so a few ideas which have worked for some schools:
- Some schools do ask the children/parents to make a small contribution each towards the cost of the workshop.
- Some schools have managed to get a contribution from their PTA.
- Some schools have managed to get sponsorship from local businesses.
- You might be able to get some funding support from your Local Education Authority, under the *Standards Fund – for further information contact your LEA or follow the link to CfBT Education Trust Young Gifted & Talented and the following pdf document:
- CfTB Funding for Schools pdf
- You could apply for a *grant (via your regional office) to Arts Council England: www.artscouncil.org.uk
- You could try asking some local charities; e.g. the Rotary Club www.rotary-ribi.org who are sometimes able to fund local ‘good causes’.
Make an Enquiry Now
- *Please note: making a grant application can be an excellent source of financial support for your project; however, please keep in mind that, this will involve complying with a formal application process, which will take time and energy and may not, in the end, be successful.
- To add your funding ideas to this list, please email: email@example.com